Powered By Blogger

Τετάρτη 16 Ιουλίου 2014

stardoll presentations

he paidia x simera tha sas dixw merika presentations gia omorfes parusiashs! x x x
pame ...


Presentation#1013

Welcome Put a picture or something
About me
text text text




.............your suiteyour suiteyour suiteyour suite

Title

Write here your text

Title

Write here your text























End

Click on read more for the code




Presentation#1006

Rawr
Name | age | country | status

About me
text

Friends
names

My love

write here your text or somthing

Bye xox
Click on read more for the code



Presentation#1002

WELCOME  Name | age |country | status

A short text
about yourself or a note...

T I T L E
New line = shift + enter
Text
T I TLE 
Text

T I T L E
Text






Scroll



More questions?  Just ask methnxx see you  kiss rebekka_rocky 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου